Monday, October 27, 2008

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

I know, it's been quite awhile since my last post. And I know you are all dying to see more photos of us. (Kidding!!) But I really do want to finish my challenge of 30 days of photos. I guess now it's just 30 posts, not 30 consecutive days. I do have some excuses for my lack of effort this last week. Last week Elijah had an ear infection, and decided he would only sleep at night for 2-3 hours, and only if I held him. Then he decided he wanted to be held all day long. I didn't argue though, I love cuddling with him. It's just really hard to blog and hold him at the same time. Last week also consisted of my Uncle Richard passing away, a trip to the doctor, flu shots, a school field trip, a school Halloween Carnival, Nathan's mid-term plus all the daily stuff that occurs with 4 children, 2 of them being twins. Like I said excuses, excuses, excuses!! Blah Blah Blah . . . on with catching up. . .This is Sarah (my sister) and Seth's adorable dog Rooney. (aka Maca-rooney, and our personal favorite pepa-rooney) He's the funnest dog, and the kids love him to death!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Sorry to hear about your uncle. I went through the holding all the time with elisha when she was sick a bit ago and i loved feeling needed but my back needed a break from pacing all night. good luck- hope you get a minute for yourself sometime :)