Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gratitude #3 & #4

Marlee: "I am grateful to have breakfast together." (We all sat down together this morning, instead of doing shifts.) And yesterday she said, "I'm grateful for my blankets and Jeffery (her giraffe).

I was grateful yesterday that I married a man that can handle doing gross jobs around the house. He had to clean out a drain in the laundry room that had 30+ years of "junk" in it. I'm so glad that he could handle it. I sure couldn't. The smell and sight of it all, had me heaving over and over again. I'm grateful he did it. Thank you Nathan.

Today I'm grateful for the Internet. I love being able to keep in touch with friends and family that are far away. I also love all the information I can find at my fingertips. If I need a recipe, solution to a problem, or just want to learn something new, it's all here on the Internet. Thank you technology.

No comments: