Saturday, November 20, 2010

Primary Talk

Here is a talk that Marlee wrote for primary a few months ago . . .

"A few months ago, I went on a trip to New Zealand. While I was there, I hiked up to the top of a mountain called Mount Manganui. I hiked to the top with my Mom, brothers, Dad, uncles and aunties, and cousins. When we got to the top, we planted a tree. It was special. When we got home that night my Auntie Lanea noticed her camera was missing. So she and my Dad hiked back up the mountain in the dark. When they got to the top they hadn't found it. They both started to cry. Then they decided to pray and ask that they could find the camera. They went back down and at the very bottom they saw something shiny in the tree. It was the camera!! I learned that Heavenly Father answers our prayers."

I can't believe that in a couple of weeks she is going to be baptized! My baby's growing up!!

1 comment:

Jen Jenkins said...

Yay! You're back!! Marlee is such a sweetie! I'd still love to help with whatever you need for the big day! Sorry to hear about your shoulder. We should get together this week...call me! xoxo