Here are just a few things that I/We have learned this week:
- Having a new toilet installed is mucho $$.
- Having a new toilet installed is exciting for 2 little boys. We've only had 1 accident this week.
- A monkey necklace is all Marlee needs to go to school without tears. It's "MAGIC"!
- Elijah loves hiding in the bath tub.
- I'm almost okay with Elijah's new hair cut.
- If I touch Nathan's back while he's snoring, he'll stop.
- Nathan's grades for his 2 classes last semester (Stat's and Logistic's) A-, and A-.
- Nathan only has 28 more classes till he has finished his Master's degree.
- I will be getting my tonsils out on Monday. Yup, not so fun, but neither are the sore throats that I get all the time.