Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pic's for the week

Here's my cute kiddies for the week. . .
Marlee's enjoying my freshly painted, clean bedroom. (THANK-YOU Nathan!!!!)

Van loves eating bread (that's what's in his mouth). Notice the sippy cup? He won't give it up for anything! We've been trying all week to have him use a regular cup. He'll have nothing to do with it. He's a stubborn one, I wonder where he gets it from!? lol


Noah was trying on "Daddy's hat!".

And as for the other kiddie (the one yet to be born), yes he has the hiccups right now. This poor kid has the hiccups at least twice a day. But so did Marlee too. Even after she was born she had the hiccups 3+ times a day. Poor thing was cursed with the hiccups for about 6 months after she was born. I wonder if this baby will too? I'm still doing well, and hanging in there for a few more days or weeks. Even if I can't go till sleep till 2 am. I'm surviving, somehow. However, my body, doesn't feel the same way. It's had enough. It hurts, doesn't like to move, especially walk anywhere, and did I say hurts. It would like this little tenant out now!! Soon enough though, soon enough.

No comments: