Tuesday, January 4, 2011

You want WHAT for lunch?

On the way home from school this afternoon, I asked the boys what they wanted for lunch.
Noah: "I want a hot dog, and Van wants phytoplankton."
Me: "What? He wants what?"
Noah: "P.H.Y.T.O.P.L.A.N.K.T.O.N (said very very slowly). Van loves to eat it."
Van: "No I don't Noah, I want a tuna fish sandwich"
Noah: "I know Van, phytoplankton are eaten by the middle fish, and the tuna eat the middle fish. You eat the tuna that has the phytoplankton inside it!"
Van: "Oh yeah."
Me: "Where did you learn this? Did you learn it at school today?"
Van: "No, we learned about snowman's."
Noah: "I learned it on The Magic School Bus."



Thank you Magic School Bus for educating my children.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

that's awesome!!!

Relle said...

LOL!!!!! That's hilarious!!!! Definitely one to remember . . . :o)

Anonymous said...

hahahaha!! I am dyin'!! Too (two!) funny, cute and smart!

Nicole said...

That rules!!!

Marian said...

Hilarious!