Monday, November 23, 2009

Sunday Fireside

Nathan participated in a Sunday evening fireside last yesterday. It was put on by The Latter Day Ambassadors choir. It was a beautiful meeting full of music and messages on drawing closer to Christ. For their final number, a trio sang a song about the Savior, and while doing this Nathan walked up on the stand and started drawing on a blank canvas. It still gives me goosebumps to think about it. It was breathtaking watching Nathan draw, he has an amazing talent!! I wish so much that you all could have been there, the feeling is indescribable. Everyone there was touched deeply.

Many thanks to my sister, Sarah, who took these pictures.
I forgot my camera in the rush to get everyone out the door.

Van is blurry in this photo, but I wanted to give you and idea of how large the canvas was.

6 comments:

Ashbridge said...

WOW!! absolutley gorgeous!! will he make one for my house!!! LOL!

rickandelly said...

wow!!! :)

Unknown said...

that is amazing! Nathan I knew, but I really didn't know! :)

The Ormsbys down under said...

WOW!! Nathan is amazing....wish we could have been there to see and feel the occasion.

Kimberly said...

That is amazing, who knew the boy could draw... so many hidden talents. you probably sing too, huh?

Love you guys, hope you arrived safely. Hope to see photos soon of your trip.

Story's

Josh said...

That is awesome. I didn't actually know that Nathan could do that.