Friday, March 13, 2009

I See You!!

I see you, can you see us? (Look closely - there is a pair of eyes on the wall) YIKES!! Almost a month since I posted last? I'm a slacker. But have not fear, we are alive and well. Not much has been going on. Mostly we've just been hanging around.Like those first two photos? Van's new talent is to see where he can stick and hang his toys. It's always fun to find a pair of eyes staring at you from across the room.

We've been bitten with the Spring Fever. Not so great when the weather is warm and sunny one day, and then it's cold and snowing for a week. It messes with your head. But, along with the warm weather brings pollen, and pollen means ALLERGIES for Nathan and Marlee. Those two will have to suffer for the next 2 months till summer is officially here.

Marlee and Elijah were cuddling one morning. He's had a cold, and snuggled right into her. She was in heaven!!We bought the boys new "running shoes". We finally got smart and bought them different pairs. So now they won't end up wearing two right shoes (or two left). They are both completely convinced that they make them run faster and jump higher.
Nathan and I are busy training for our Half Marathon we'll be running together in May. We're up to running 8 miles and living to tell that we did it!! So far so good. I got to go to the Relief Society Dinner this week. Me and my friends had a great time. I'm so blessed to have some fantastic friends in the ward!! We had a guest speaker, Brooke Walker come. She's a news anchor and host of Studio 5. She was a blast to listen to, and of course we had to get our picture taken with her.
So that's about it for us. I PROMISE to be much much better at posting from now on. Love Ya!

6 comments:

Celeste said...

Nice pics! I love the running & jumping shots in their new shoes. So funny! We have a great ward. I think you're amazing!

Summer said...

Aww, the pic of the kids cuddling on the couch is too sweet! Good for you training for a half marathon! That's something I would never dream of doing! Very impressive! Good Luck!

Unknown said...

8 miles is like 16 ks isnt it??? i could never do that, im not much of a runner. I would rather swim or bike it thanks.... Love the eye pics, and the one of elijah and marlee is my new desktop wallpaper!!! Missed you on saturday, Yus and I finally got sealed. I have some pics up, the link is on my blog. Love and miss you guys heaps... the kids are growing up so big!!!

Ashcraft Family said...

Jennifer-lovin the pictures and I'm so proud of you training for a half marathon. I hate running and doing a 5k is my max. I'm supposed to do a triatholon. Yea..we'll see. Kids are just adorable.

Unknown said...

hey Brian and I are training for a half too in may!!! I wish they were the same one! I was thinking today as we were biking 11 miles how we used to get us and go and how it was always fun- how come it's not so much anymore :) I think it's cuz you're missing from the equation! I miss you too! You can do it! Keep going just a little bit further....

Kimberly said...

Love the photo of all off my friends... You look great.

When Matt was Noah and Vance's age he went through the same phase, his friends bought off on his theory that his new shoes made him run faster and jump higher and farther than his old pair of shoes..

Boys are so funny.. I have to laugh every day, thank goodness I have him to help me laugh.