Saturday, June 7, 2008

What do you do?

Not sure how you all spend your Friday nights. Here at the Ormsby's, we have contests to see if we can bend in half and touch the floor with our toes over our head. WOW. Here's a pic of Marlee doing it right before she actually touched. I'm proud to report that Marlee, Nathan, and I can all do it. (But for your sake, we don't have photos of Nathan and I attempting this amazing feat. You can thank me later.)
Here's a few more pix of our fun filled evening.Vance, Marlee, and NoahElijah affectionately called "Chubs"

4 comments:

Celeste said...

You should all be in yoga- you would be fabulous! That pose is called "plough." Chubs- you look so stinkin' cute!

the meyersons said...

Huh, Elijah and I have the same nickname.

Knuckles to you little man.

Rob and Melanie said...

Sounds like a fun night!! Elijah is SO cute!!

Summer said...

Cute pics! You are all very talented!