Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So Much to Say

So much to say, so little time. I have a bunch of things to post about (birthdays, reunions, milestones, and just life in general), and am feeling a bit overwhelmed by it all. So, I'll just do this tonight, so you know we're all alive, and do a little each day to catch up. Also, sorry about all the color changes and layout stuff. We're working on giving our blog a face lift.

I know this picture is a bit random, but we've wanted to share it with you all for awhile. How often do you see a white peacock. This one lives on a peacock farm, where 90% of them are white like this. We stumbled onto this little "farm" a few years ago when Rick and Elly (Nathan's sister) were visiting. It's just outside of Brigham City, if you're wondering. Fun huh?

3 comments:

Cassie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

oh I understand!!!! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I'll be back in town on the 19th, doing a wedding and was thinking maybe we could do family pix on that next week if you guys were available. This way we can set a real time and day... :) lov eyou

The Ormsby's said...

Katie, call me, email me! We'd love you to take our pics. That week should work out fine. I also talked to Paula yesterday, and she would love a family photo too, if you have the time. Contact me, let's plan it.