Thursday, February 28, 2008

I've been tagged!!

I was tagged, twice, forever ago. And, I’m finally getting around to it. So here they are. So sit back and enjoy . . .
What is your husband’s name? Nathan

How long have you been married? 8 years! WOW.
How long did you date? Interesting fact: 9 years ago this last weekend was when we started dating. We dated for 6 months, and were engaged for another 8 weeks. (Yes, you can plan a wedding in 8 weeks!)
How old is he? 31 coming up on 32 soon (old man)

Who eats more? About the same. I know, I should be eating much less than him. Maybe I’ll be better now that I’m not “eating for 2”.
Who said “I LOVE YOU” first? I did. But, I remember exactly where I was standing, and what cement column I was staring at when he finally told me. (We were at the airport)
Who sings better? I’m not sure that one of us sings better than the other. I sing more often. I love catching him singing to himself.

Who is smarter? Nathan is very smart. And if he doesn’t know something, he’s very good at faking it. Me, not so much.
Whose temper is worse? I don’t think it’s a matter of who is worse. But, I do think he has more patience.
Who does the laundry? I do. But, Nathan did a great job for the few weeks I couldn’t do it after having Elijah!!

Who does the dishes? He does them quite often. I’m just not allowed to tell him how to do them. (We each have our own way of doing them. I think the dish must be wiped clean, and then put in the dishwasher. I know, I know it’s redundant, but I hate it when food gets baked on.)
Who mows the Lawn? Well, he did last summer because I was pregnant. But, I think I’ll do it a few times this summer. I really enjoy it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? How do you determine the right side of the bed? Is it when you’re looking at it? Or is it when you’re on the bed? I’m crazy I know. (I use to get “stage right” and “stage left” confused over the same kind of thing.) ANYWAYS, he sleeps on the right side, looking at the bed.
Who pays the bills? He earns the money, and keeps our budget up to date. I do the actual paying of the bills.

Who cooks dinner? We both do. He’s a great cook, and really enjoys grilling in the summer. He really enjoys the presentation part of cooking.
Who is Taller? His 6’1” is taller than my 5’9”.

Who drives when you are together? If it’s a “family outing”, Nathan usually drives. But, we do trade off. I also drive at night. I hate doing it, but for some reason that’s when Nathan decides he does not want to drive anymore.
Who is more stubborn? We both can be pretty stubborn, but if you ask me, he defiantly is more stubborn!
Whose parents do you see the most? Mine. Unfortunately to see his parents we have to fly for 18 hours across the ocean. Bummer.
Who Kissed who first? He kissed me first.

Who proposed? Nathan did, on the beach in Cali.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We both fess up to being wrong when we are, but Nathan is a lot quicker to forgive than I am.
Who has more siblings? Nathan has 2 full sisters, and 5 half sisters. Yup, that’s right, all sisters! No brothers. Lucky for him, he’s got 3 boys to raise. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. He wins.
Who wears the pants in the family? We trade off. I wear them Monday through Friday, and Nathan usually gets them on the weekends. What’s the saying in “My Big Fat Greek Wedding”, that the mom says? You let the man be the head, but you are the neck. lol. We joke about that one a lot.

The other TAG . . .

Ten years ago I was: I was attending Ricks College, trying to decide if I really wanted to be Majoring in Piano Pedagogy.

2. Five things on my 'to do' list today:
Take a nap.
Talk nicely to my kids.
Exercise.
Mop the floor.
Give everyone baths.

3. Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Pay off all of our debt. Build our dream house. Buy a car (or two – hey, we’d be rich). Share some of the wealth with family. Take breakfast to everyone standing outside in the cold, in line at the INS office. Go on an awesome shopping spree!! Oh, how the list could go on and on and on. . .

4. Three of my bad habits:
Biting my nails
eating chocolate
not talking nicely to my kids.

5. Five places I've lived:
Layton
Provo
South Weber
South Ogden (all in Utah)
Rexburg, Idaho.

6. Five jobs I've had:
Greeter at Toyota Tent Sales.
Sales Associate at ZCMI (Children’s Department).
Receptionist for a Graphic Design firm, and a Media production company.
Administrative Assistant for a Japanese company that sold air fresheners (Yes, it always smelled nice in the office)

7. Something most people don't know about me: Gee, I’m pretty much an open book. . . I broke my primary teacher’s glass coffee table at a class party when I was 10/11. It was dark, and we all ran in different directions to hide so we could scare Brother Allen when he came back into the room. I obviously ran in the wrong direction and stepped right into the middle of his glass table. I felt awful!! But he forgave me and later on gave me a ride to school one morning in his RED corvette!! He was awesome!!


2 comments:

Jessica said...

YAY! I am so glad you did it.

Tim & Celeste said...

You and Nathan are great. I like how you explained all your answers- you make me laugh!