Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday is a Special Day

Saturday is a special day, it's the day . . .
. . . Jenny went costume shopping (for Halloween),
. . . Jenny went to "Super Saturday" (also knows as Craft Day for Enrichment)
and . . . Jenny finally got her square wreath she has wanted for almost 2 years now!!!

Can you tell today had a theme? Me, me, me. I spent the day with my friend Jen (notice her awesome name?!). We fought off women at stores this morning for extremely cheap Halloween costumes. Then, I went to her ward (my old one) for Super Saturday. There we ate crepes for breakfast, talked a lot, and then had tosdadas for lunch. What crafts did we do? That's strictly confidential. Not really, we made some bracelets, and got the much desired square wreath! I left Nathan with the kiddies this morning at 8:30 a.m., and did not return till 3 p.m. Thank you Nathan. I had a fabulous day.

1 comment:

the meyersons said...

That's what I'm talkin about.