Thursday, September 10, 2009

Adventure

2 weeks ago we set out on a little "adventure"
my heart and soul were aching to see the Tetons again.



5.5 hours and 2 states later we found them, and a HUGE hail storm



we spent the night in Jackson Hole ("where cowboys live", if you ask the boys)



saw a bunch of these guys (and gals), up close and personal





and spent some time on the bank of the Snake River.



It was a fun, spontaneous, 2 day adventure. And the kids did great, and enjoyed it too!


Noah in the wild!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! Isn't interesting what we ache for :) I ache for my mountain.... I love the moose guys and gals up close- Nathan do you remember our rendevouz (spelling?) with them at AG. ha anyways glad you had a couple day break from life and were able to play! Now we just need Vance to do "firepower" with his guns

The Ormsbys down under said...

Awesome! Spontaneous family trip....very impressive. Can't wait to get you guys in the wilds of down under!! :)

rickandelly said...

hahaha looks awesome! I love that u just have to be near the mountains, i def feel that same 'pull' with the beach. Rick and I will be moving alot closer to the beach when we get our next property. miss you guys! C u soon!

Unknown said...

no mountains as impressive as those over here, I'm glad the kids were good for you :) and you got some great shots too!

Jen Jenkins said...

How fun! I love the picture of all your kids together... You are such a good mommy! love you!

Summer said...

Great pictures! Looks like a super fun adventure! I SO miss seeing mountains!

Shannon said...

What a great idea! I've always wanted to have a spontaneous vacation. Just pack and go and stop wherever you feel like it. Good for you!

Nicole said...

Yeah for the Tetons! Would have loved to see you...No guilt or anything....