Monday, August 17, 2009

Summer Recap

I haven't posted much about our summer happenings. It's been a bit overwhelming for me. I just don't know where to start!!?! So, since summer is officially over in less than one week now (school will be starting), I'm going to do a post each night to highlight a bit of our summer for you. (Exciting - NO?!!?)
So in no particular order, here's our summer of 2009:

We were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house.

The kids were great through it all, and really enjoyed it. Though you can't really tell from this picture.

Marlee lost a million (not really!) teeth within a few weeks of each other. Just look at those holes in her mouth!! The tooth fairy almost couldn't keep up with the losses.


Nathan had a birthday. It was low key, really low key, this year. I still feel bad about that. But isn't the tower of Anzac Cookies (Biscuits) impressive?

They say a picture is worth a thousand words . . .

No wonder I'm tired!!

6 comments:

Jaime Ormsby said...

i love the cake for nathan!!! yummy!!! i think i might make some now

The Ormsbys down under said...

exciting .... YES!! This is a great way to catch up.. think I might try the same idea. :)

Unknown said...

i have my hands full with one!!! i dont know how you do it!

Unknown said...

yes exciting! My fav are everyone's faces behinds the bars... and hey cookie cakes are good too!

Shannon said...

Looks like a lot of fun. What are you going to do with Marlee gone all day to school?

Jen Jenkins said...

Are you still alive?! Cute pics by the way! When are we gonna get together?