Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Apple . . .


Nathan will hate me for posting this picture, but I just couldn't resist. My Mother-in-Law has always, ALWAYS told me, "The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" when it comes to Nathan and his Dad. Well Karen, I don't think it fell very far for Nathan and Elijah either.
Heaven help us . . .Seriously though, Nathan and Elijah have a special relationship. Elijah is definitely a Daddy's boy. He adores Nathan. He loves working on bikes with his dad, watching and playing basketball with is Dad, making faces with is Dad, the list goes on. He adores him. I love watching them together.

4 comments:

The Ormsbys down under said...

I absolutely love this pic!! It makes me smile from ear to ear. I had to share it with everyone at work too!
Can't wait to see you all, only 230 days to go!! :)

Rodriguez Family said...

such characters! what a cute picture, thanks for sharing it!

Unknown said...

ha I love it- made me laugh! Good luck next weekend ! You can do it! YOU are amazing and can do anything. Slow and steady finishes the race... if all else fails! :)

The Fisher Family said...

How funny! That is so cute!
Mel